Kravet names Robert Duban EVP of contract sales
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, January 28, 2013
NEW YORK — Home furnishings fabrics supplier Kravet has named Robert M. Duban as executive vice president of contract sales.
Kravet will oversee all contract sales and marketing and new business development. He will focus on expanding market share for Kravet Contract, which sells to hotels and other businesses.
He was most recently executive vice president of sales for Covington Fabric and Design. He was previously senior vice president of residential, commercial and contract sales for the Robert Allen Group and a territory manager for F. Schumacher & Co.
"Robert is energetic and a dedicated team leader. He will add tremendous value to our organization and fit in very well with our company's culture," Kravet President Cary Kravet said in a press release.
- Feb 15, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...