Houser Transport hires Patty Toler as director of business development
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, February 11, 2013
VALE, N.C. — Patty Toler has been named director of business development for Houser Transport and its affiliated company, FTW Inc.
In the newly created post, Toler will help grow the company's business with the furniture industry and expand its menu of available services, said Sam Houser, who is CEO of both entities.
"We are fortunate to have someone with her experience and knowledge on our team," Houser said.
Toler has more than 23 years of experience in logistics and transportation, mostly with specialized furniture carrier MGM Transport, where she held a variety of customer service and sales posts. She is a member of the International Home Furnishings Representatives Assn. and served on the group's board of directors in 2007.
Houser Transport and FTW offer warehousing and freight consolidation services in California and North Carolina, as well as truckload, less-than-truckload and local pickups.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...