TBG-The Buying Giant to meet at Tupelo market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, February 4, 2013
HARRIMAN, Tenn. - TBG-The Buying Giant buying group will hold its semiannual board and membership meetings during the February Tupelo Furniture Market.
The member-owned group's board meeting and dinner will be Feb. 27 at the Tupelo Country Club, the night before opening day. TBG Chairman Larry Stansell, owner of Trion, Ga.-based Stansell Furniture, will direct the meeting, where discussions will include the group's plans for a Media Marketing and Operations seminar in Nashville, Tenn., in May
TBG will host its membership and spouses the next evening with a gourmet dinner, also at the country club. James Mayberry, TBG president and owner of Mayberry's in Crossville, Tenn., will lead the after dinner discussion.
Showing product in the TBG Tupelo showroom, space No. 4000, will be H-Home, Holland House, Med-Lift, Sleep Ezz, Kidz World, Eagle, Brooks, American Made Silks and others.
On Friday, March 1, members are invited for a barbecue lunch in a meeting area upstairs above the showroom. During the lunch, members will be encouraged to share with the group the good products they have seen at market. Prospective TBG members also are invited to attend the lunch, as well as the Thursday evening dinner/meeting. Prospects can stop by the showroom to make reservations and learn more about the group.
Bethel Poston, TBG executive director, said membership in the group has grown to 139 retailers with stores in 31 states.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...