Morris to open Ashley store in Cincy
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, February 4, 2013
CINCINNATI - Top 100 retailer Morris Furniture will open an Ashley Furniture HomeStore this spring in the Eastgate Crossings Shopping Center here.
The 25,000-square-foot showroom will also include an expanded mattress selection in The Better Sleep Shop, which will have a separate storefront. It will be the Fairborn, Ohio based retailer's sixth Ashley store and its third in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky market.
The retailer's first Ashley Furniture HomeStore in that market opened in Cincinnati in 2004 and a second was opened last year in nearby Florence, Ky., as part of five store complex called Morris Home Center.
Both existing Cincinnati area Ashley locations also include an adjacent Better Sleep Shop.
"We are excited to bring our Ashley Furniture HomeStore and Better Sleep Shop showrooms to the growing Eastgate shopping area," said Larry Klaben, the retailer's president and CEO. "This new location will allow us to bring America's number one home furnishings brand closer to many Cincinnati shoppers already visiting our Tri-County and Florence locations."
Morris Furniture currently operates 21 stores in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio, markets under the Morris Home Furnishings, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, Better Sleep Shop, Big TV Store at Morris and Morris Back Room formats.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...