ITMA, Web4Retail offering webinars on using Pinterest for business
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, February 19, 2013
HIGH POINT — The International Textile Market Assn., producers of the Showtime fabric show here, and Web4Retail are offering a series of free webinars next week on using Pinterest for business.
"Pinterest Marketing: Track Top Trends and Bright Ideas" will illustrate how companies can increase traffic, leads and sales through Pinterest, which has 11 million users.
"We're very excited about this webinar series," said Catherine Morsell, executive director of ITMA. "Pinterest is so popular in the fabrics and textiles community, and everyone is trying to figure out how to best use it for their businesses."
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social media sites and is a source of traffic referral for many businesses. A virtual bulletin board that allows users to "pin" images to their favorite categories, Pinterest provides a visual reference for products, trends and destinations.
Denise Keniston, president of Web4Retail and host of the webinar series, said Pinterest is a valuable platform for business.
"An increasing number of companies are leveraging the platform to reach a new audience, increase visits to their websites, and generate leads or retail sales," Keniston said. "And it's working."
To register for the webinars, go to http://www.web4retail.com/webinar-registration/.
Webinars will be conducted live these dates and times:
Tuesday, Feb 26, 1-3 pm. Eastern time
Wednesday, Feb 27, 3-4 p.m. Eastern time
Thursday, Feb 28, 5-6 p.m. Eastern time
Thursday, Feb 28, 7-8 p.m. Eastern time
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...