Nationwide partners with Office Depot on discount program
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, February 21, 2013
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Nationwide Marketing Group says it has partnered with Office Depot to provide a money-saving program for its members on purchases of office supplies and equipment.
The program is designed to reduce the cost of office supplies and other items bought either in-store or online by the Winston Salem, N.C.-based furniture, electronics and appliance buying group's more than 3,800 members.
"The executive team at Office Depot has been great to work with as we've developed this program," said James MacAlpine, Nationwide's vice president of business development. He said the retailer analyzed members' needs "and developed a first class program that will benefit the membership, regardless of their size or product category."
The companies did not disclose the projected savings.
Connie Roach, territory development manager with Office Depot's Business Solutions division, said Office Depot will share more details at its booth at Nationwide's March 3-6 PrimeTime Show in Las Vegas, where members can sign up for the program.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...