Hudson's Bay Co. names Eileen DiLeo EVP of stores
Michael J. Knell -- Furniture Today, February 22, 2013
TORONTO — Eileen DiLeo will become executive vice president of stores for both Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor when Debbie Edwards retires from the position on May 1, the Hudson's Bay Co. has announced.
DiLeo, who had been senior vice president in charge of store operations for the two department store banners since last year, will report to HBC President Bonnie Brooks.
With 30 years' retail experience, DiLeo worked at Bloomingdales and then May Department Stores, where she rose to store management and senior operations roles at Lord & Taylor. The company noted she "has been integral over the last year in introducing best practices and creating synergy across the banners."
HBC thanked Edwards for "a remarkable 39 years of dedication and success with the company, and wishes her the very best in her retirement."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...