High Point to present Green Market Award to three showrooms
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 4, 2013
HIGH POINT — City of High Point and High Point Market Authority officials will present the first Green Market Award to three showrooms for their handling of cardboard and recycling during the fall market.
220 Elm, Coaster Co. of America and Klaussner Home Furnishings will receive the award in presentations on March 8.
A typical market generates more than 300 tons of cardboard and other recyclable material, all of which is recycled by the city, officials said. Showrooms that comply with city guidelines help ensure that the collection of recycling and trash runs smoothly during a hectic and busy time for High Point's Public Services Department.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...