Dormeo Octaspring hires Chad Megard as Central sales VP
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 6, 2013
PLANO, Texas — Bedding producer Dormeo Octaspring has named 20-year industry veteran Chad Megard as vice president of sales for the Central region. He joins Joe Hunt and Steve Dohm as a national sales team leader, reporting to Dormeo Octaspring President Chris Henning.
Megard most recently was senior vice president of sales and business development at Comfort Solutions. Before that, he was vice president of sales for Spring Air, and earlier held sales posts at Serta and Sealy.
"Chad is an outstanding leader in our industry with strong, established relationships throughout the country," said Henning. "We have assembled a true all-star team of executives that can provide strategic sales and merchandising insight for our customers. Dormeo Octaspring provides more than just traditional sales support; seasoned professionals like Steve, Joe and Chad also provide tactical expertise around the implementation and synergies of our multi-channel marketing platform. This ultimately helps our customers drive incremental sales and generate higher margins."
- Mar 14, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...