Nick Madden named EVP at Chris Madden Inc.
Cindy W. Hodnett -- Furniture Today, March 7, 2013
PORT CHESTER, N.Y. — Nick Madden has been named an executive vice president for design firm Chris Madden Inc. He was previously the director of brand development for the company.
Chris Madden recently completed a nine-year home furnishings program with JCPenney and also has partnered with Mohawk Home and Bassett Furniture.
In the newly created position, Nick Madden, who is the son of Chris Madden, will lead an initiative to explore new partnerships for the brand. He said the company is working with Earthbound, a brand management and licensing company.
"The Chris Madden brand resonates with a large segment of Americans and this presents us with a unique opportunity to build off of Chris's rich heritage. We will reaffirm Chris as a neo-traditional brand that feels right with both traditional and contemporary touches that inspire elegant and timeless looks. We'll seek out partners who share Chris's vision for the home as a place that is calming, fresh, filled with love, and who are committed to manufacturing affordable luxury products that inspire a life of beauty."
- Apr 1, 2013
- Nov 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...