Leggett & Platt promotes John Walsh to VP, creative services
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 12, 2013
CARTHAGE, Mo. — Diversified manufacturer Leggett & Platt announced that John Walsh, director of creative services for the past four years, has been promoted to staff vice president - creative services. Walsh will continue to report to Mark Quinn, segment vice president of marketing.
"John has been key in driving all our initiatives in the bedding and furniture components industries," said Quinn. "He is a great strategic thinker and a valuable asset to Leggett & Platt, always showing a great ability to intersect strong business principles with a breakthrough creative approach."
Walsh joined Leggett & Platt in October 2008 after management positions with Sam's Club and business-to-business marketing agencies in St. Louis and Cincinnati, specializing in design, branding and direct marketing.
While heading Leggett & Platt's creative services unit, Walsh and his teams have helped generate increased business volumes, winning numerous advertising and marketing awards along the way, the company said.
Walsh recently was co-producer of L&P's "Get Hybrid" video project.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...