Standard Furniture stockholder Jeannie Hodgson Peters dies at 58
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 14, 2013
HOT SPRINGS, Ark. — Jeannie Hodgson Peters, a stockholder of Standard Furniture Mfg., has died at age 58.
Peters' brother is William M. Hodgson III, CEO of Standard. In addition to her brother, she is survived by her husband, two sons, a daughter, five grandchildren and two sisters.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Central Presbyterian Church Building Fund, 400 W. Main St., Russellville, Ark. 72801
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...