Former Restonic CEO Bill Brey dies at 80
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, March 19, 2013
MOUNT DORA, Fla. — Bill Brey, former president and CEO of Top 15 bedding producer Restonic, has died. He was 80.
Brey had a long career with Montgomery Ward, which he joined in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1957. In 1968 he moved to Chicago, where he eventually assumed responsibilities for sales and promotion for Ward's catalog operation.
After 24 years at Montgomery Ward, he joined Restonic as president and CEO. He retired from Restonic in 1996.
He is survived by a wife, two daughters, three grandchildren, and a brother and a sister.
A memorial Mass was held at St. Patrick Catholic Church in Mount Dora, Fla.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...