Therapedic jumps into bath with new Gel Crystal Bath Pillow
David Perry -- Furniture Today, March 26, 2013
PRINCETON, N.J. — Making its first entry into the bath products market, top 10 bedding producer Therapedic International has signed a licensing deal with Ginsey Home Solutions to create a bath pillow.
Launching exclusively in some Bed Bath & Beyond stores this April, the Therapedic Gel Crystal Bath Pillow, retailing at $19.99, features cooling gel beads that contour to the head and neck to soothe, comfort and help alleviate aches and pains. The pillow easily attaches to the back of the tub and includes extra cushioning to offer a luxurious and comfortable bathing experience, officials said.
"The Therapedic International brand is growing briskly at Bed Bath & Beyond," said Gerry Borreggine, president and CEO of Therapedic. "This is a great opportunity for us to leverage our knowledge in the sleep products space to expand into a new market. Our goal is to develop items that will make the bathing experience more relaxing and enjoyable."
Borreggine said the partnership with Ginsey Home Solutions is a good fit for both companies.
"We looked for a partner that understood our vision and whose vision could help us grow in a new category," he said. "Ginsey Home Solutions is an ideal partner as they are already an established leader in the bath products arena."
"We are thrilled about our new partnership with Therapedic. The company's brand recognition in the marketplace and strong presence in Bed Bath & Beyond stores will help us target a new group of consumers," said Mary Fullam, Ginsey Home Solutions' senior vice president of marketing and brand management.
Ginsey Home Solutions is a multi-channel supplier of bathroom and home products for the family, representing licenses such as Disney, Procter & Gamble, Rubbermaid and Warner Bros., the company said.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...