Wayfair.com promotes five executives
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, March 27, 2013
BOSTON — Online home furnishings retailer Wayfair.com announced five executive promotions including Ed Macri, named senior vice president of business intelligence and marketing, and John Mulliken, named senior vice president of strategic initiatives.
Also, Dave Raymond was promoted to vice president of operations process improvement; Laura Scott was named vice president of supplier operations; and Jeff Steeves was named vice president of marketing.
"All five of these talented leaders have been instrumental in driving Wayfair.com's rapid growth trajectory to become the number one retailer in home goods," Wayfair.com CEO and co-founder Niraj
Shah said in a release.
"We are excited to build upon their continued success and expertise as we expand our leadership position in the home space and deliver an unparalleled shopping experience to our customers."
Macri launched Wayfair's business intelligence group six years ago and now drives business intelligence and direct marketing for the three Wayfair.com brands. Before joining the company in 2007, he held management roles at IBM, Digitas and Bain & Co.
Mulliken, who oversees strategic initiatives at Wayfair.com, is also the co-founder and general manager of Joss & Main, the retailer's private sale site for the home. Since the launch of Joss & Main, just over two years ago, Mulliken has grown the flash sale business to more than 3 million members, the company said.
Before joining Wayfair in 2010, Mulliken was a principal and executive with The Boston Consulting Group.
Raymond, Scott, and Steeves all joined Wayfair.com in 2009. Over the past four years, "Raymond has played a pivotal role in improving company-wide processes and site merchandising," the company said.
Scott joined the company to head the newly formed supplier operations function and has led fulfillment initiatives. Steeves has played a key role in driving customer acquisition and retention, Wayfair said.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...