Kimberley Wray named editorial director at FurnitureDealer.Net
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, April 9, 2013
BURNSVILLE, Minn. — Kimberley Wray, veteran home furnishings journalist and marketing and communications specialist has joined FurnitureDealer.Net here as editorial director.
Wray, who has worked with manufacturers, designers, showroom entities and trade publications, launched her marketing and communications firm two-and-half years ago. Before that, she was vice president of marketing for the High Point Market Authority and was a former vice president of marketing for the Connie Post Cos.
She is the co-founder of and ambassador for WithIt (Women in the Home Industries Today) and is responsible for naming the organization.
"What excites me most about bringing in Kimberley Wray as a partner to help us change this industry for the better, is that she is simply the best storyteller I have ever met," Andy Bernstein, founder and CEO of FurnitureDealer.Net said in a release.
The company, which develops websites and marketing strategies for home furnishings retailers, had hired Wray as a consultant last year.
"Great websites need great content," Bernstein said, "and what Kimberley brings to us is the ability to redefine great content in ways that truly matter for retailers, manufacturers and consumers."
In the release, Wray described the move to a technology-driven company as "a big, scary leap."
"But the fact is, I believe we are all standing at a virtual crossroads now, where achieving real success demands that we harness all of the new tools available to us in order to effectively reach consumers with the great stories we have to share as an industry," she said.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...