Arslan in new post at De Leo
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, April 8, 2013
HIGH POINT - Ismail Arslan has been named vice president of business development for De Leo Textiles. He was previously vice president of operations and has been with the company just over 10 years.
Company President Craig De Leo said the new title reflects Arslan's expanded duties in global sourcing and logistics.
De Leo Textiles offers upholstery fabrics woven in Turkey to furniture and pillow manufacturers, bedding suppliers and specialty goods suppliers. This year, the company is introducing a larger variety of fabrics, including an expanded velvet line that features polyester and cotton/viscose solids.
Arslan has been "instrumental" in building the De Leo vendor base in Turkey, according to company officials.
De Leo is planning to produce a collection that has been "largely developed by the in house design team" that will be introduced at the Showtime fabric show in High Point this summer.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...