Restaurateur Noble to speak at Furniture Fellowship event
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, April 8, 2013
HIGH POINT - Jim Noble, who owned the J. Basul Noble restaurant in High Point until 2004, will give the keynote address at the 19th annual Furniture Fellowship Breakfast during the spring High Point Market.
The breakfast will be held at 7 a.m. Saturday, April 20, in the International Home Furnishings Center's 11th floor ballroom.
Noble, an executive chef who says he practices marketplace ministry, owns four restaurants in North Carolina, including The King's Kitchen and The King's Bakery, which donate all profits to help feed the needy in the Charlotte area. In 1998, Noble and his wife, Karen, founded the nonprofit Restoration World Ministries, which through the restaurants feeds 100 people a day and offers Bible discipleship classes.
The Nobles have also started Restoring Place Church, which has the goal to "transform lives and help people get off the streets to live a life of fullness and blessing."
"If every believer is a minister, then every business is a ministry," Noble said.
The Rick Webb Family, which is celebrating its 30th year in gospel music ministry, will perform at the breakfast. The group performs in the U.S. and internationally and has been part of the Day of Discovery TV music ministry and International Wesleyan Hour radio ministry for several years.
Admission, which includes breakfast, is $25 per person. A table for 10 costs $250 and a half table for five is $125. Attendees may also be General Breakfast Sponsors by contributing $100, $250, $550 or more. The money will be contributed to The King's Kitchen to feed the poor and also help fund a scholarship at High Point University.
Attendees can register and pay online at www.furniturefellowshipbreakfast.com or by contacting Teresa Huffman at Culp at email@example.com or (336) 888- 6281 by April 16.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...