Dixie Seating introducing Woolrich line in High Point
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, April 17, 2013
HIGH POINT — Outdoor apparel manufacturer Woolrich Inc. is partnering with Dixie Seating to introduce the Woolrich Home Blanket Furniture collection here this week.
The collection includes rockers, ottomans, side tables, a bed bench, bar and counter stools and dining arm and side chairs.
The rocking chairs in the collection have the Woolrich signature logo burnished into the back of the top rail. All seating is covered in either Woolrich's Hunt Plaid wool blend or in the Oxford Allegheny Stripe all-wool fabric woven in Pennsylvania. The rockers retail for $369.
"The Woolrich Home Blanket Furniture Collection will be our first upholstered group of furnishings," said Dirk Baker, president of Dixie Seating. "We are proud to partner with a company like Woolrich that carries such a time-honored legacy and has the same standard of high-quality."
"We are pleased to add Dixie Seating Company to our family of Woolrich Home licensed collections," said Sharon Kepley, licensing manager of home furnishings for Woolrich. "Dixie Seating is well known for their high-quality craftsmanship and simple classic designs."
Dixie shows at market in Suites at Market Square, space 435.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...