Stefanie Lucas to head HTL's Domicil brand in North America
Larry Thomas -- Furniture Today, April 17, 2013
HIGH POINT — Leather upholstery producer HTL International has named Stefanie Lucas president of its Domicil brand in North America and added two veteran sales executives to the management team of its HTL brand.
Lucas, who was president and CEO of upholstery producer Rowe Furniture until last year, will oversee Domicil's new retail strategy in North America, as well as management of the company's wholesale brands.
She reports to Phua Yong Tat, group managing director and CEO of Singapore-based HTL.
Lucas joined Rowe in 2003 and was president and CEO from March 2007 until leaving the company last fall. Earlier, she was vice president of global marketing for Reebok's Rockport division, and also held various marketing posts at retailer Chico's Casual Clothing.
HTL also said it has added veteran sales executives Brian Einhorn and Gary Harmon to its HTL management team in North America. Both will have the title of vice president of sales and marketing, and will report to Bill Pirtle, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
Einhorn will head HTL's business development and market expansion for key accounts in the U.S., while Harmon will oversee market expansion in Canada, as well as the western and central regions of the United States.
Einhorn, who has more than 30 years experience in the furniture industry, most recently was vice president of sales and marketing for upholstery producer Albany Inds. He earlier held a similar post at Berkline/BenchCraft.
Harmon has more than 25 years experience in the furniture industry, including stints at importer Hamilton & Spill and upholstery producer Jackson/Catnapper.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...