Las Vegas winter market changing to Sunday-Thursday schedule
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 3, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Market organizers have adjusted the dates of the winter 2014 market to a Sunday-through-Thursday schedule, Jan. 26-30, which moves up the start and end by one day.
"After careful consideration of the feedback we received from buyers and exhibitors as to the best ways to deliver a truly exceptional Las Vegas Market experience, we are adjusting the market dates to comprise a weekend while ending on Thursday to accommodate optimal Friday return travel," said Bob Maricich, president and CEO of International Market Centers.
Officials said the market will continue to overlap with Surfaces, the floor covering show taking place Jan. 27-30 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...