HSM hires Gregg Greulich as VP of innovation, technology
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 20, 2013
HICKORY, N.C. — HSM, the new name of Hickory Springs Mfg., has named Gregg Greulich corporate vice president of innovation and technology.
Responsible for developing a vision for the growing engineering and research and development team, Greulich will focus on the execution of strategic goals, including the development of a portfolio of integrated products across the company's Transportation Solutions, Bedding Solutions, Furniture Solutions and Diversified Solutions business units.
"Welcoming Gregg to our team is the next step in our efforts to build out our engineering and research and development capabilities," said Dwayne Welch, HSM executive vice president, chief marketing and innovation officer. "Last year, we opened the Corporate Innovation and Research Center, which provides a setting for customers and vendors to work collaboratively on new products, programs and services while enabling HSM to leverage its expertise and respond rapidly to changing customer and market demands.
"Today, the outstanding qualities and experience Gregg brings to his position will further enhance that capability, contributing to growth at HSM by improving our ability to offer HSM customers the latest materials and manufacturing techniques, helping them achieve their design visions while supporting our transition from a components manufacturer to an integrated solutions provider."
Greulich has 12 years of management experience in the engineering and research and development, officials said.
He most recently was senior director, engineering, tooling and program management at Evenflo Co., where he was on a global management team with direct organizational leadership responsibility for infant care durable product programs. He also held management positions with Sunbeam Products, Maytag and Whirlpool.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...