Wesley Hall hires Amy Huff as marketing, media director
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 21, 2013
HICKORY, N.C. — Upholstery manufacturer Wesley Hall has hired Amy Huff as marketing and media director.
Huff will report to President Zack Taylor and will be Wesley Hall's primary point person for marketing initiatives, website management and oversight of sales aids. She also will work with Mary Elizabeth Gietner, design director, and Darrell Fullbright, visual merchandiser, on fabric and frame selections and will promote the company through various platforms including social media and customer-direct communications.
Huff was previously an upholstery merchandise manager for Lexington Home Brands and has also worked with Lane Venture as a retail designer and sales trainee. She has a degree in interior design from Appalachian State University and was named a Celia Moh Scholar, a scholarship that recognizes exemplary undergraduates in home furnishings programs.
"Amy is widely regarded as one of the strongest young talents in our industry," Taylor said. "Having known her personally and professionally for many years, I am thrilled to be working alongside her. Amy's many talents and strong work ethic are a great addition to our team."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...