Buyers win bracelets from Capel Rugs
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 21, 2013
TROY, N.C. — Four buyers won silver Tiffany bracelets from Capel Rugs during the April High Point Market.
The bracelets were awarded during daily raffles held in the company's showroom at Market Square 112.
Winners were Barb Bachman of Warren Barnett Interiors, Brookfield, Wis.; Tiffany Harris of LaylaGrayce.com, Pasadena, Calif.; Melinda Purnhagen of Salmon-Casson Ltd., Reston, Va.; and Lauren Knaple of Yager Furniture, Berne, Ind.
"We had a tremendous market in High Point and wanted to do something special to thank everyone for coming in," said Allen Robertson, vice president of sales for Capel. "All of our introductions were very well received, including our new licensed collection, Cococozy."
- May 21, 2013
- Jul 31, 2013
- May 8, 2012
- Oct 23, 2013
- Sep 13, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...