Pat Wiggins joins CIT Trade Finance in Southeast region
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 21, 2013
NEW YORK — Factoring services provider CIT Trade Finance has named Patrick "Pat" Wiggins as business development officer, based in CIT's Atlanta office.
He will be responsible for generating asset-based lending and factoring business in the Southeast.
"Pat's extensive experience in business development and asset-based lending will play an important role as we continue to build our business in the Southeast," said Michael Hudgens, director, business development, Southeast region. "The region offers a tremendous opportunity for us to showcase our expertise in meeting the financing needs of middle market companies."
Wiggins has nearly 20 years of experience in the finance industry, most recently as vice president, portfolio manager for SunTrust Robinson-Humphrey and earlier with PNC Business Credit, Guaranty Business Credit and other financial companies in Atlanta.
Wiggins can be reached at (770) 522-7672 or email@example.com.
- Jan 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...