Wright's RetailLive updates POP experience
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, May 20, 2013
THOMASVILLE, N.C. - Wright Global Graphic Solutions has launched its RetaiLive program, which allows manufacturers and retailers to present in-store branding and marketing materials to consumers in a new way, the company said.
Wright officials said RetaiLive is an interactive sales tool that retail sales associates can use to transform point-of-purchase materials into databases of educational information.
Using image recognition technology, the RetaiLive app allows a consumer to download a company's chosen interactive content - such as videos, product demonstrations or mattress features - to a smartphone by holding the device over key images on the POP materials. The information displayed is designed to assist consumers with their purchasing decision by providing product and brand information.
Wright demonstrated RetaiLive at Furniture/Today's recent Bedding Conference. POP materials and print ads with "live space" images held a surprise - a video of Wright Global Graphics' Don Wright explaining the features and benefits of RetaiLive.
"RetaiLive represents the future of the retail experience and takes us into unchartered territory in the bedding industry in engaging customers with real time marketing, sales and product information," said Wright, senior vice president of business development and chairman of the board.
"Mobile marketing has transformed the way companies build and shape brand awareness among today's consumers," he added. "Today, 70% of mobile searches result in some sort of consumer action. Moreover, research shows that mobile advertising, which currently runs approximately 3.6 billion interactions, will swell to a staggering 18.5 billion interactions by 2015. RetaiLive gives our clients an edge by providing consumers with a completely dynamic, interactive and informative shopping experience."
RetaiLive is available for download on Android and iPhone devices through the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...