BrandSource offers new consumer financing program
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, June 7, 2013
ANAHEIM, Calif. — BrandSource buying group has launched a new consumer financing program that it said will offer its members low rates and new consumer promotions.
The program offered through Citi Bank Financial, features customer incentives, including a $50 prepaid Visa gift card promotion that BrandSource said was heavily used over Memorial Day weekend and led to the members' best credit month ever.
"When a customer applies for and/or uses the new BrandSource credit card, the approval process is lightning-fast, often finalized in less than one minute," Bob Donaldson, BrandSource vice president of digital communications, said in a release. "BrandSource members' store names appear on the card next to the BrandSource logo to help build customer loyalty and encourage frequent visits."
Other promotions available include double consumer rebates, high-dollar ticket program, and "more than $1 million in bottom line cost savings to members," the furniture, electronics and appliances buying group said. Credit approvals are running near 80%, which is "outstanding considering the economic conditions many consumers have faced," it said.
Anaheim, Calif.-based BrandSource said it's working with Citi to develop more new promotions that benefit members and their customers to help drive business to stores.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...