Preview Las Vegas Market introductions, events on social media
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 2, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Market officials are offering a preview of product introductions and events set for the July 29-Aug. 2 market on social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
The market's First Look brand returns on Pinterest this summer with its Ready Your Repin rally. Updates about product intros are available on the First Look Summer 2013 Furniture, Accents and Tabletop & Gifts boards. The product pin on each 2013 board that earns the most Likes and Repins will be announced after the show.
Winners from last season's First Look Ready Your Repin will be presented in a showcase during the summer market in World Market Center Building B.
The market also will host design bloggers who will share with attendees their secrets to social media success and tell how their blogs kept them growing. Crystal Palecek (Gentilello) of Rue Magazine, Ashlina Kaposta of The Decorista, Dallas Shaw of Dallas Shaw, and Cassandra LaValle of Coco+Kelley will present "From Blogs to Businesses" at 1 p.m. Monday, July 29. This panel of female bloggers will discuss how important social media is to today's business and brands, as well as how to grow an online presence.
Social media feeds from Las Vegas Market are available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wmclv; Twitter at @WorldMarketCtr; Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/lasvegasmarket/; and Instagram at @worldmarketctr. Tweets and Instagram photos will all include the hashtag #LVMkt.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...