Eric Rutter joins Progressive Business Media as VP, audience marketing
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 8, 2013
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Eric Rutter has been named vice president of audience marketing for Progressive Business Media, parent company of Furniture/Today and its sister publications.
In this newly created position, Rutter will oversee the circulation of all of the publications, working with Angela Tanner, who remains audience marketing manager.
Rutter is an industry veteran and ABM Circulation Career Award recipient, held senior audience marketing positions with Reed Business Information and other industry publications.
"Progressive Business Media is an exciting company on the move and I am thrilled to be a part of this expanding organization," Rutter said.
He will be based in Colorado and will report to Kevin Castellani, president of Progressive Media and publisher of Furniture/Today.
"Anticipating and exceeding the needs of one's audience is crucial to any business, and we are excited to have someone with Eric's skills join our team," said Castellani.
Matthew Slaine, president of FT Media holdings, parent company of Progressive Business Media, said, "Having Eric join our team represents our commitment not only to growing our infrastructure, but to do so with the best possible people available to us."
"The fact that Eric joins our team with a deep understanding of all of our leading brands as well as a vision of how to take them to the next level makes him a great new addition to our already strong team," Slaine added.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...