Eclipse names Will Veitch to sales and marketing post
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 12, 2013
NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. — Bedding producer Eclipse International has hired mattress industry veteran Will Veitch as vice president of sales and marketing.
Veitch, who has worked in the industry for more than 20 years, most recently was vice president of sales at specialty bedding resource Sleep Studio. He previously held sales and marketing posts at Kingsdown, Sealy and Latex International.
"His new position will be instrumental in our growth nationally as a licensing group as well as our growth as a manufacturer locally," said Stuart Carlitz, president and CEO. "Will has connections with both major and regional accounts nationwide. We're excited to bring Will aboard."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...