Morris to open 10th Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 12, 2013
MASON, Ohio — Morris Furniture will open its 10th Ashley Furniture HomeStore here in the greater Cincinnati market, filling out its HomeStore coverage in this growing area.
The 25,000-square-foot showroom in the Deerfield Crossing shopping center is expected to open this fall and employ 25 people.
It also will include The Better Sleep Shop, with a large selection of Sealy and Stearns & Foster mattresses.
Larry Klaben, president and CEO of the Dayton, Ohio-based Top 100 company, said Morris is excited to be bringing the new HomeStore and sleep shop to the area.
"This new location will give many Cincinnati shoppers already visiting our Tri-County, Eastgate and Florence (Ky.,) locations another place to ‘Get more without paying more,'" he said in a release.
Klaben said Mason was selected because "of the tremendous growth in the area," noting the retailer received calls, mail and email from area consumers looking for a store like this in their community.
"We are pleased to fill a need with our new showroom," he said.
Morris operates 21 full-line and specialty home furnishings stores throughout Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio, and Northern Kentucky. It's No. 70 on Furniture/Today's Top 100 with estimated 2012 furniture, bedding and accessories sales of $81 million.
- Oct 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...