18 companies to show in new China Pavilion at Las Vegas Market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 12, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas Market organizers are teaming with UBM Sinoexpo to host 18 Chinese manufacturers introducing their latest designs at the summer market, set for July 29-Aug. 2.
UBM Sinoexpo, an international media, tradeshow and event organizer formally known as Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co. Ltd., has secured a 7,800-square-foot space on the second floor of World Market Center Building B for the China Pavilion.
"Las Vegas Market offers a valuable business platform to connect Chinese manufacturers with U.S. buyers looking to strengthen their product mix," said Mingliang Wang, founder of UBM Sinoexpo.
All 18 of the exhibitors in the pavilion will be showing at the Las Vegas Market for the first time.
UBM Sinoexpo has 34 international exhibitions, with Las Vegas Market as its flagship U.S. event.
"By building a dedicated China Pavilion in the easily accessible temporary exhibits on B2, buyers can efficiently shop cutting-edge resources fresh to the U.S. marketplace," said Craig Staack, vice president of home furnishings leasing for IMC, which owns and operates the World Market Center. "It will feature a range of products in all categories of home furnishings including bedroom, living room, dining and outdoor furniture, as well as upholstery, mattress and home décor and accessories."
In celebration of the launch, a cocktail reception is set for 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 30, in the China Pavilion.
Participating suppliers and space locations include:
• Huizhou J&C Intelligent Furnishings Technology Co. Ltd. Specializing in casual, outdoor, contemporary and modern furniture. B-251-7
• Foshan Nanhai Jinxianhua Hardware Products Co. Ltd. Specializing in contemporary and modern furniture. B-251-22
• Generous Technology (Fujian) Co. Ltd. Specializing in memory foam pillow and mattress. B-251-25
• Relax Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in upholstered furniture. B-270-3, 7
Bazhou Peng Fa Furniture Co. Ltd. B-270-4
• Zhejiang Ouke Qifa Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in bedroom furniture. B-270-6, 8
• Dongguan Shangpin Furniture Co. Ltd. B-270-9
• Fujian Zhangzhou Foreign Trade Co. Ltd. Specializing in metal furniture. B-270-10
• Weitesi Furniture Manufacture Co. Ltd. B-270-11
• Bazhou Shengfang Ruixing Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in bedroom, country, upholstered, contract, hospitality, eco-friendly and sustainable furniture. B-270-12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19
• Bazhou Xin Fa Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in bedroom, country, custom, contemporary, modern and dining room furniture. B-270-16
• Foshan City Angel Dream Hardware Products Co. Ltd. Specializing in mattresses. B-270-18, 20
• Shenzhen Zhong Shen Ai Di Bedding Technology Co. Ltd. Specializing in mattresses.
B-270-21, 29, 35
• Zhangzhou Xinxu Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in bedroom, country, custom, contemporary and modern furniture. B-270-33
• Bazhou Ulike Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in country, contemporary and modern furniture. B-270-37
• Bazhoushi Xingguang Furniture Co. Ltd. Specializing in dining room furniture. B-270-45
• Fujian Xinghua Furniture Co. Ltd. B-270-53
• Fiori (Dongguan) Furniture Manufacturer Co. Ltd. B-270-55
• UBM Sinoexpo Ltd. B-270-1
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...