Colette Schulte to head motion, recliner intros for Broyhill, Lane
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 16, 2013
ST. LOUIS — Colette Schulte has been hired as go-to-market director, motion/recliners, for Furniture Brands International's wholesale group.
She is responsible for creating and launching all new motion and recliner introductions for Broyhill and Lane and reports to Paul Peters, vice president of merchandising, Furniture Brands wholesale group.
Schulte was most recently a regional vice president of sales and merchandising for Man Wah USA, a motion furniture manufacturer. Earlier, she was senior upholstery buyer for Furniture Fair in Cincinnati and a motion and recliner buyer for HOM Furniture in Minneapolis, Minn.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...