Lynch Sales hires Europe, Middle East sales coordinator
Clint Engel -- Furniture Today, July 16, 2013
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Lynch Sales has hired Petros Komodikes as senior sales coordinator for Europe and the Middle East in an expansion of its overseas business.
Komodikes has several years of experience as sales and operations manager for Cyprus furniture retailer Polis Xinaris, where he led sales development, officials said. Before that, he worked in foreign exchange markets and in promoting Cypriot interests in the United States.
Komodikes worked with Lynch when Polis Xinaris hired the company to clear stock from its Nicosia, Cyprus, store. In a release, Lynch called the results "incredible," and quoted owner Polis Xinaris saying, "Thousands of people came to the store and kept buying and buying like there was no tomorrow."
Lynch has been doing business in the United Kingdom and Ireland for years but never in mainland Europe, said Daniel Ledo, director of advertising for the company.
"The Polis Xinaris sale was a trial to see if we could work in Cyprus and Greece and it worked out well so we are officially working in those countries now and actively pursuing clients there as well," he said.
The company said Komodikes, who will remain based in Cyprus, "will be pivotal in expanding the Lynch Sales Company's activities in Europe and the Middle East.
- Nov 21, 2013
- Jan 19, 2011
- Dec 28, 2010
- Dec 8, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...