Andrew joins Abbyson Living board
Home Accents Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 16, 2013
LOS ANGELES — Home furnishings manufacturer Abbyson Living announced that Dana Andrew has joined its board of directors.
"Dana is an industry thought leader that brings incredible depth of experience and talent to Abbyson's board of directors," Yavar Rafieha, Abbyson Living president, said. "We look forward to having her serve on our board and benefiting from her vast knowledge base in our industry and successful track record in marketing strategy."
Prior to joining the Abbyson board, Andrew served as the vice president of global marketing and communications for International Market Centers. She has more than 16 years of expertise in international marketing and public relations with a decade in the home furnishings industry. Earlier this year, she formed her own marketing consulting enterprise after leaving IMC.
"Abbyson Living is evolving and successfully positioning itself as a modern furniture company for the digitally-driven retailer and consumer. And as a result, their growth trajectory over the last couple years has been remarkable," Andrew said. "They enjoy a broad base of leading retailers as their customers, and through my role on their board, I look forward to helping them gain more traction that will elevate their brand and distribution opportunities."
Mike Pollard also joined Abbyson's board of directors after a successful 27-year career as vice president of Costco wholesale, ecommerce operations.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...