Bobby Berk Home line to launch at Las Vegas Market
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 18, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Designer, retailer and television personality Bobby Berk is introducing a new collection the Bobby Berk Home line at the Las Vegas Market, which opens July 29.
Produced by Los Angeles-based Coda Inds., the line will ship to retailers in two to four weeks, officials said.
Coda specializes in private-label programs for small to medium-sized retailers. The new collection will feature custom upholstery including sofas, a modular sectional, upholstered beds and a club chair. The 3,032-square-foot showroom will be in World Market Center B-708.
Bobby Berk is based in New York and operates stores in New York City, Miami, Atlanta and Los Angeles. The store offerings include modern design-inspired bedroom, dining room, office furniture, storage and seating.
"We've carried some amazing lines at Bobby Berk Home since we started," Berk said. "With the launch of my new line, I'll finally be able to bring all my personal designs to life not just in my own stores, but with other great retailers across North America."
In addition to the custom upholstery, an assortment of tables, chairs and other products in eco-friendly materials including recycled fabrics and plastics will be shown in Las Vegas.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...