Case goods source Huppé to make Las Vegas debut
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 19, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Contemporary case goods manufacturer Huppé is showing for the first time at the July 29-Aug. 2 Las Vegas Market.
The company, which will show in a 2,086-square-foot showroom in World Market Center B-707, said it looks forward to reaching more West Coast dealers.
"Exhibiting in Las Vegas gives us a great opportunity to expand our business with retailers in the West," said Jean-François Nolin, who purchased the company in 2010 from Jacques Hamel, son of one of the company's founders. "We expect to see a mix of our current customers as well as a number of fresh faces, both designers and smaller independents, shopping our space at market."
The company plans to show a number of its bedroom, entertainment and home office pieces as well as its new dining line designed by Joel Dupras. These collections include Moment and Magnolia in black American walnut solids and veneers and Illusion, which is made with white oak solids and veneers.
The Canadian-made line offers a range of finish options on tables and servers. Its chairs are made in Italy and are finished and upholstered at Huppé's Canada plant.
"With the addition of dining, we now offer a complete line of stylish, domestically made wood furnishings with many custom options, backed by high levels of customer service," Nolin said.
- Dec 6, 2013
- Nov 22, 2013
- Oct 31, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...