Flexsteel inks renewal of Las Vegas Market lease
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 19, 2013
LAS VEGAS — Upholstery and case goods supplier Flexsteel Inds. has renewed the lease on its Las Vegas showroom for three more years.
Flexsteel's three contiguous showrooms total 20,653 square feet and are in spaces A-530, A-526 and A-520. For the summer market, which begins July 29, Flexsteel has also signed an agreement for a temporary showroom in space A-516, which has 9,500 square feet.
"We are committed to Las Vegas and to High Point," said Justin Mills, director of advertising and public relations. "We have strong presences in both these markets with large, dedicated, permanent showroom spaces."
At the upcoming market, Flexsteel is displaying products in all of its seating categories, including an expanded leather and fabric assortment, along with fresh stationary and motion pieces, sofa-sleepers, recliners and occasional table designs.
"Flexsteel's decision to renew its permanent space demonstrates its strong, ongoing commitment to the Las Vegas Market," said Craig Staack, vice president of home furnishings leasing for International Market Centers. "Leading manufacturers and importers recognize the important role the market plays in deepening their market presence and meeting the constantly changing needs of their customers."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...