High Point Market Authority hires two
Thomas Lester -- Furniture Today, July 22, 2013
HIGH POINT — The High Point Market Authority has hired Mona J. Delia as vice president of communications and Candy Baker as new director of industry sales and promotions.
With more than 25 years of corporate communications, public relations and investor relations on her resume, Delia will be responsible for public relations and communications programs related to the High Point markets.
"The Market Authority has created an excellent communications infrastructure," Delia said. "I look forward to continuing to build the High Point Market brand and enhance our position as the world's most important home furnishings event."
Baker, a High Point native with almost 10 years in advertising sales and nearly 20 years of experience in the home furnishings industry, will be in charge of sales initiatives for all market sponsorships and promotions.
"I'm looking forward to helping High Point Market exhibitors find new, innovative, and cost effective ways to reach buyers," Baker said. "With the range of opportunities we offer, I'm sure we can create individualized programs that offer the very best avenues for exhibitors' marketing investments."
"I'm very excited to welcome Mona and Candy to the team," said Tom Conley, president and CEO of High Point Market Authority. "Their strong knowledge of the sales process, public relations and communications skills, coupled with the commitment to our exhibitors and attendees will be real assets as they contribute to the ongoing success of our industry."
The fall High Point Market will take place Oct. 19-24.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...