Hooker Furniture promotes Karyn Johnson to creative director
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 22, 2013
MARTINSVILLE, Va. — Full-line supplier Hooker Furniture has promoted Karyn Johnson to the position of creative director.
She will provide visual direction for the Hooker, Sam Moore, Bradington-Young, Seven Seas, Homeware and H Contract brands. She will work with merchandising, marketing, product development and showroom staff on visual communications, utilizing photography, catalogs, online venues, marketing materials and showroom displays.
Johnson reports to Johne Albanese, vice president of corporate marketing.
"Karyn is a very gifted member of the Hooker team with true artistic vision," Albanese said. "Her creative direction and abilities have had a truly measurable positive impact on the brand. By broadening Karyn's responsibilities, we are confident that she will provide creative lift across our companies."
Johnson joined Hooker in 2009 as visual communications coordinator and subsequently was promoted to the director level. Before joining Hooker, she worked for more than 10 years at Stanley Furniture, where she oversaw photography, catalog design and production.
- Sep 27, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...