Samson Holding to sell part of stake in Furniture Brands
Thomas Russell -- Furniture Today, July 23, 2013
ST. LOUIS — Case goods manufacturer Samson Holding plans to sell 267,355 shares in Furniture Brands International, a move that would drop its ownership stake in the company to less than 10%, according to a 13D filing by Furniture Brands.
Prior to the sale, the company owned 1,031,624 shares, or a 12.8% stake. On July 17, it said it planned to sell 33,800 of these shares at $4.033 per share. This sale, to be settled on Monday, effectively lowered its ownership position to 12.4%.
A sale of 267,355 shares would drop its total number of shares to 764,269, giving it a 9.49% ownership stake in the company.
The filing said that Samson officials were considering selling the remaining shares, but made no clear indication of when this might occur. Samson officials were not immediately available for comment.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...