Robert Patten joins Boyd Specialty Sleep
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 23, 2013
ST. LOUIS — Bedding veteran Robert Patten has been named East Coast vice president of sales for Boyd Specialty Sleep.
Patten, who is based in Atlanta, will attend next week's Las Vegas Market. Boyd shows in World Market Center B-901.
"Robert has extensive experience in our industry and over the years has made many great contacts," said Denny Boyd, president "He'll be a valuable asset to our company and we look forward to his contributions."
Patten, who was most recently senior vice president of sales for Advanced Sleep Concepts in Rome, Ga., previously worked for Natura World, Spring Air, Rooms To Go and Simmons.
He will be responsible for sales of Boyd's specialty sleep products and its Accent Furniture line in 16 eastern states, including eastern Pennsylvania.
- Dec 2, 2013
- Nov 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...