CR Laine expands North Carolina facilities
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 24, 2013
HICKORY, N.C. — Upholstery manufacturer CR Laine Furniture is expanding its North Carolina facilities by 42,000 square feet to accommodate the company's growth.
The expansion will allow CR Laine to add a new shipping warehouse and convert the old shipping warehouse into additional manufacturing space. Company officials said that the additional space will help facilitate faster delivery of products to customers.
The expansion is the seventh for CR Laine since it was founded by Clarence Roseman in 1958. The company continues to be family-owned and operated with C.E. "Sonny" Roseman, Jr. acting as chief executive officer and third-generation family member, Warren Frye, as president.
"From lumbar to steel, foam and fabric, we want to support domestic suppliers and source as much as we can locally," Frye said.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...