Lobel joins Bella-Dura in marketing role
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 29, 2013
NEW YORK - Susan Lobel has been named vice president for marketing and brand development at fabric supplier Bella-Dura. In the new position, Lobel will be responsible for increasing Bella-Dura brand exposure and awareness among designers.
"The time is right to internally invest in elevating our brand in a smart and thoughtful way," said Irwin Gasner, president and CEO of Bella-Dura/Wearbest. "Susan's vast experience in the interior design industry on both the publishing and client sides puts her in the perfect position to lead that charge."
Lobel has almost 20 years of experience. She began her career as a window stylist and design editor, then held positions on promotion and marketing at Architectural Digest and Interior Design magazines. For the past eight years, she has been a consultant to high-profile design clients.
"I am very excited to get behind Bella-Dura and bring its remarkable story of innovation and sustainability to the broader design world," Lobel said. "The brand has an impressive tale to tell."
- Aug 16, 2012
- Oct 24, 2013
- Oct 16, 2013
- Aug 27, 2013
- Aug 20, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...