Imagine wins industry awards
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 29, 2013
ATLANTA - Imagine Advertising here has won five Hermes Creative Awards for its advertising and Web development work in the home furnishings industry.
The company picked up two Platinum awards for Ashley Furniture iKidz Rooms marketing materials in the traditional and online media category, and for a Simmons 2013 Beautyrest Dealer Print Ad Program.
Imagine also won Gold awards in the website business to business category for its Furniture 123 Online Resource Center project for Ashley; in the product launch category for an Englander Mattress e-Gel ad campaign; and for website design in 2013 for Imagine's corporate site.
According to its website, Hermes Creative Awards is an international marketing competition with entries from corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies and other firms. It's judged by the Assn. of Marketing and Communications Professionals.
In a release, Imagine owner Flora Stopher said her team is honored by the "recognition for our hard work and dedication to the home furnishing industry."
"We must give equal credit to our clients in winning these awards, for they trusted our vision to develop cutting edge creative and tactics to help them create their brand messaging and marketing platforms," she added.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...