People On The Move
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 29, 2013
MIDDLETON, Mass. - Claire Batts is returning to Regal Fabrics as sales manager for the Southeast furniture territory. Batts, who was with Regal from 2009 to 2011, will be the main contact for furniture customers in the region.
"We are thrilled to welcome Claire back to the Regal family," said Herb Kahan, CEO of Regal, a converter of woven jacquard fabrics, primarily for furniture.
Prior to rejoining Regal, Batts worked for Southern Furniture and Richloom.
In announcing Batts' hire, Regal thanked Peter Otterberg for his contributions over the past two years and said Otterberg left the business of fabric sales for an opportunity with Bernet International Trading.
CONCORD, N.H. - Home furnishings designer, retailer and manufacturer Company C has hired Christine Parish as director of marketing. She will report to Chris Chapin, co-founder of the company.
Parish will manage the Company C brand and oversee strategic, creative, public relations and paid media efforts. She will also develop and grow its direct to- consumer division and within that, expanded direct marketing efforts in catalogs and a website relaunch.
Parish held marketing leadership positions with Williams- Sonoma, Restoration Hardware and Duckhorn Wine Co.
"She understands our luxury consumer who loves color and design, and we are confident Christine will create and direct marketing programs that drive growth across our multi-channel organization," Chapin said.
DALTON, Ga. - Kaleen Rugs hired Ty Strader as its director of ecommerce and marketing.
He will be responsible for heading the company's marketing department and managing all social media and Internet business. He will report to Blake Dennard, Kaleen senior vice president.
"We are very excited to have Ty as part of the management team. He will play a key role in the future growth of Kaleen. His knowledge of the industry will allow us to expand into new segments and market channels," Dennard said.
Most recently Strader was with Momeni Rugs.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...