Feizy to exhibit at Metrocon show in Dallas
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 9, 2013
DALLAS — Feizy Rugs announced it will exhibit in the Metrocon Exhibit & Conference here Aug. 15-16.
Metrocon organizers say the show is the largest design-related regional expo and conference in the United States.
Organized collaboratively by the Texas chapter of American Society of Interior Designers and the Texas/Oklahoma chapter of International Interior Design Assn., the event offers attendees a chance to visit with trade-only exhibitors and also to brush up on their skills with a series of informative continuing education classes that are held on site.
"Feizy Rugs is a proud supporter of the ASID and IIDA," said John Feizy, founder and CEO. "Participating in Metrocon is always one of the highlights of our year, since we get to visit with so many of our established designer clients and also welcome new designers as they complete their coursework and really begin to immerse themselves in the professional world."
Feizy Rugs will exhibit at booths 191, 193, 290 and 292.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...