Greg Roy leaves VP post at Furniture Brands International
Heath E. Combs -- Furniture Today, August 19, 2013
ST. LOUIS — Greg Roy, vice president business development at Furniture Brands International, has resigned from the company.
Furniture Brands confirmed the move on Monday. Roy switched to the role last year, trading posts with Dan Masters, who took Roy's former job as president of its motion upholstery division Lane.
Roy had held various roles since 1988 and has been president since the spring of 2009.
He was responsible for new business development covering FBI's core brands, including Broyhill, Lane, Thomasville, Drexel Heritage, Henredon, Pearson, Hickory Chair, Lane Venture and Maitland-Smith.
- Aug 20, 2013
- Aug 27, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...