Oriental Weavers introducing rug collections in New York
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 21, 2013
NEW YORK — Oriental Weavers will introduce several new area rug collections at the Sept. 23-26 New York Home Fashions Market at its 295 5th Avenue, Suite 719 showroom.
Seven all-new print collections will be among the highlighted product. The rugs boast heavy loops and high-density designs with prices ranging from $59 to $149.
Five woven collections will be introduced. The microfiber polyester rugs are detailed with frieze accents with prices ranging from $59 to $199.
Also on display in New York will be a variety of indoor/outdoor offerings, scatters and utility rugs.
- Dec 9, 2013
- Nov 12, 2013
- Jun 13, 2013
- Mar 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...