Leathercraft opening new High Point showroom
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, August 19, 2013
HIGH POINT - Upholstery manufacturer Leathercraft Inc. is opening a new showroom in space 205 in the 200 North Hamilton building for the upcoming High Point Market.
Officials said that the company will show an assortment of high-end leather upholstery in the new space along with a variety of textiles selected to coordinate with the leather.
"We choose textiles from mills or high-end jobbers that lend themselves to our upholstery and work with our vast array of leather colors from around the world," said David Sigmon, vice president of sales and marketing. "In some cases, we like to blend natural products together, such as leather and wool. This is not only environmentally sound; it is also aesthetically pleasing."
The market takes place Oct. 19-24.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...